We require an exceptional, results driven – Head of Field Marketing for Japan. This person will lead and implement the Field Marketing Strategy and be responsible for pipeline and revenue generation for the Japan region. We are looking for a tenured B2B Field Marketing leader to support high growth forecasted from Japan. They should be a strong manager who can be both strategic and execution focused. We are building a world class marketing team in APJ and are looking for a superstar that will help us raise the bar.
You don’t have to do it alone – you will also be supported by your superstar peers across the campaigns, events, digital, marketing operations, communications, pr and be able to learn and leverage from your other field marketing peers.
This will include:
- Own and implement the Japan field marketing strategy, plans including managing budget.
- Work closely with the local sales team and regional lead to co-create the field marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Management of all events from start to finish including follow up activities. Types of events include seminars, trade shows, webinars, executive round tables and internal staff events.
- Management of campaigns from working with sales to define the objectives through to handing over the leads and ensuring they are of quality. This needs to be a well-integrated end-to-end process where metrics are being set prior to the commencement of the campaign and measured against at the end.
- Working with the APJ and Global marketing teams to collaborate on programs and to obtain economies of scale by localising programs. This can include quarterbacking across the entire global marketing team (product marketing, web, PR, online, email, etc.) to ensure high quality and timely campaign execution.
- Work with the Head of Digital, APJ to inform and execute on any digital campaigns needed for the region.
- Working with the APJ campaigns and content team to help develop all local content including; thought leadership whitepapers, brochures, website content, SEM landing page content, blogs, sales presentations, and case studies.
- Work with APJ Head of PR and Communications and lead the management of PR for Japan through the local PR agency
- Own Japan marketing reporting and analytics which, including forecast setting. Be the point person for all data related to Japan marketing activities and ensure the APJ marketing team is hitting goals and metrics
- Manage the ROI from marketing activities and present that data to senior stakeholders. Be accountable for results and optimise from the beginning to the end of the funnel to drive growth
- Partner with the SDR leads to lead our demand generation boards that focus on progression of pipeline and improvement of win rates from marketing sourced opportunities
- Work well with the rest of the European and Global marketing teams. The APJ team currently consists of content, field, events and campaigns marketing managers in Sydney, Australia, SEA, Japan, South Korea, Greater China
The Expectation for Success:
- Must have 10+ years of hands-on experience as a B2B marketing leader, with ownership of key metrics and a track record of driving impact
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Strong understanding of demand generation and revenue attribution
- Passion for building pipeline and revenue
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- APJ experience and working globally with a US based organisation
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples
- Hands on experience with marketing tech stacks
- SaaS experience a plus
- Account Based Marketing expertise
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.