The Customer Success team is at the heart of Qualtrics and is responsible for the health of our customer base through their full lifecycle. We have an industry-leading commercial performance owing to our strong NRR, Renewal and Expansion rates. We are looking for a strategic, senior leader to continue to build our EMEA CS organisation by enhancing the ways we help customers, improving efficiency, and further driving commercial performance as we scale in the region.
In addition to leading the EMEA Customer Success organization, you will be a key member of both the Global Customer Success and broader EMEA Leadership teams. These teams drive strategy, operations and results across the global function and EMEA region.
This is a unique opportunity to build a category and change the way that companies, governments, and academic institutions design and improve experiences for their customers, employees, and communities across EMEA.
As a senior leader, you will be influencing, designing, and implementing the future of the Qualtrics business both globally and locally. You will:
- Own Qualtrics’ full renewable book of business across EMEA, including adoption, renewals, and expansion in SMB, Commercial, and Enterprise accounts across every industry.
- Lead and develop our regional Customer Success Leaders across EMEA as their teams focus on driving the success of customers across all categories.
- Manage a large P&L where you are responsible for hitting revenue (renewal and expansion) targets and expense targets on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Lead and develop high-performing, engaged teams
- Partner cross-functionally to design and implement new business processes and drive efficiency gains
- Develop measurable and repeatable best practices and strategies resulting in product adoption, value, and expansion
- Leverage technology, systems, and processes to drive consistency and scale
- Demonstrate strong executive presence and strategy as you work hands-on with our most strategic customers as an executive sponsor
- Drive category thought leadership
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your region consistently retains and grows a successful customer base, exceeds renewal and expansion targets, and improves process efficiencies.
In this role, you will be shaping the future of our Customer Success organisation and operating model with the Global Customer Success Leadership Team.
You will also be partnering with heads of all major functions at Qualtrics including Product Management, Services, Marketing, Ecosystem and Sales to ensure we contribute to Qualtrics’ growth and provide the highest level of service to our customers.
The successful candidate must be a strong people leader that is comfortable developing strategies for success whilst simultaneously driving operational improvement. You have demonstrated strong organisational skills, are comfortable with ambiguity and solving previously unseen problems and can juggle competing priorities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Extensive senior leadership experience in a combination of SaaS, Strategy Consulting (MBB), Management Consulting, and/or an equivalent field
- Track record of owning and delivering upon commercial targets at scale
- Past experience in leading successful teams across EMEA that work effectively cross functionally
- A genuine passion for coaching and mentoring high-performing teams, aimed at developing and accelerating the skills and career trajectory of your team members
- Proven track record of successfully building scalable business operations and delivering key business results
- Demonstrable experience in developing and managing C-level relationships with customers
- Ability to have scale impact across the business, thinking holistically about the industry and Qualtrics partnership with our customer base
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to and succeed in complex whitespace
- Strong prioritisation skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end
- Ability to utilise data and metrics to communicate strategy to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to inspire teams and customers
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in science, technology, engineering, commerce, business or a related field; MBA from a top university preferred