With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth, the GTM Enablement team in APJ is the group tasked with ensuring the productivity and success of our sellers in the Asia-Pacific region.
To achieve this aim, the team is responsible for creating and delivering on-boarding and ongoing role-based enablement programs, as well as conducting performance analysis for our customer-facing teams. The success of this team – and this role – is measured in impact to revenue generation, meaning it is highly valued by and visible to both the executive team as Qualtrics continues its unbelievable year over year growth.
To accomplish our aggressive goals the team needs to add a creative, organized and engaging enablement partner who can hit the ground running and own the training experience for sales teams across APJ. This role will empower our fast-growing APJ sales teams to reach success quickly and consistently via a robust enablement curriculum and ongoing training programs.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with APJ sales leadership to drive the enablement strategy for APJ sellers
- Own and manage ongoing training programs for ramped corporate and enterprise sellers in APJ, including managing the scoping, planning, and delivery of sessions
- Partner with sales management and top performing sellers to uncover business needs, build training programs, launch, iterate, and measure their impact
- Develop and manage strong strategic partnerships with cross-functional key stakeholders, including but not limited to: senior sales leadership, product marketing, revenue operations, product teams
- Partner with the APJ enablement, revops, and sales leadership teams to plan and deliver region-wide GTM events such as annual/mid-year kick offs
- Design and deliver training in a variety of formats (e.g. in-person, virtual, eLearning, videos)
- Establish clear training project plans that define business impact, scope, implementation, and success metrics
- Hold self accountable for delivering business impact through proactive, data-driven training initiatives and insights
- Build repeatable and scalable programs to accelerate sales performance and inform future enablement initiatives
- Proactively seek ways to improve the global GTM enablement practice
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about helping teams learn in a dynamic and fun way, this role is perfect. A day in the life is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to assessing performance gaps and developing custom training solutions to ensure everyone in a GTM role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable salesforces in the world, demonstrably accelerating global sales performance, and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of working in sales enablement within a B2B SaaS organization
- 2+ years working in a sales or sales-adjacent role within a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Ability to thrive in the unknown – you are an extremely agile and adaptable thinker, comfortable with juggling conflicting priorities and working in a warp speed environment.
- Deeply organized when it comes to designing, planning and delivering on a cross-functional project – project management experience is a plus
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with virtual training, micro learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement are a major plus
- Demonstrated superior written and verbal communication skills with a range of audiences and formats, including presentations and proposals
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We practise what we preach – we believe in the importance of great Experiences and offer annual Experience Days and an Experience Bonus to enable employees to partake in their own incredible experiences.
- Qualtrics is a place where everyone belongs – we value the diversity of our world-class team, and our ERGs (Q Pride, WLD, Mosaiq, Q&Able and Q Salute) offer valuable resources and promote inclusion for all.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.