It is such an exciting time to join Qualtrics as we build technology that closes experience gaps! Your aim is to drive the Qualtrics business forward across the UK, Nordics & Benelux regions through scaling our inbound demand generation efforts to deliver marketing-generated pipeline growth. The successful candidate has an in-depth knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing strategies in particular paid media, digital channel optimisation, platforms, tactics and technologies. You will be someone who has a true one team focus who has been successful collaborating across teams and overseeing full funnel growth.
The Expectation for Success:
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree ideally with 1 – 2 years experience within B2B software or working agency side actively managing paid search, paid social & ABM activities. You will leverage that experience to build and manage programs that scale our business across the UK, Nordics & Benelux. Through diligent tracking and optimisation, you generate demonstrably ROI-positive marketing qualified leads that fuel Qualtrics’ growth.
A Day in the Life:
- Execute and manage all digital advertising including PPC, display advertising, remarketing, paid social, and other online advertising channels.
- Manage day-to-day optimisation activities including building and managing bidding strategies, quality score improvements, ad copywriting, testing and optimisation, keyword research, budget forecasting, campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement.
- Own measurement and tracking requirements for all digital advertising ensuring we can track all stages of the funnel and effectively report on ROI
- Support our ABM, Field Marketing and Strategic Campaigns teams in the delivery of high priority pipeline generating activities.
- Analyse and report on key performance data to marketing and sales team leaders.
- Own cost-per-lead multiples and optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI.
- Manage any key 3rd party vendor or vendor relationships
- Work closely with the wider marketing team members (content, social, , etc.) to deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages.
- Work closely with the web development and CRO team to create and manage landing page optimisation tests to increase conversion volume and quality.
- Build a deep partnership with the North region sales development team and assist in lead follow up processes through training and sales enablement materials.
- 1-2 years of hands on digital marketing experience (executing on activities)
- Agency or B2B SaaS demand generation experience will be a plus
- Google Adwords Professional certification
- Experience working with bid management tools a plus
- Experience working with Qualtrics a plus
- Passion for data analysis and working towards a clearly defined metric
- Native or Full professional level of English and Dutch