The Corporate Business Applications Team is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our growing team. This team is rapidly growing in responsibility and we are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual to join our extremely collaborative team.
We are seeking an analytical, business-minded individual who wants to develop and grow a career in business systems. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, love learning how systems work, thrive in a self-governing & ambiguous environment and are passionate about solving difficult problems, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve always dreamed of.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our employees look to you to solve some of the company's largest problems. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, excel at troubleshooting systems, love a continual challenge and manage your time effectively so you can go on a beautiful hike for your lunch break!
A Day in the Life
- Collaborate with end users and business stakeholders to understand business needs/use cases, resolve issues and facilitate greater efficiency through systems
- Act as the technical owner/subject-matter-expert of multiple platforms including Concur (expense/travel reimbursement) and Coupa (vendor management).
- Facilitate system administration, troubleshooting, configuration, & user provisioning
- Work to automate and streamline processes around systems administration
- Establish system roadmaps, strategic initiatives around adoption & ROI improvements & advise on selection technologies to increase productivity within the company
- Establish, own and manage internal team processes to improve productivity, insure SOX compliance, bolster employee engagement and develop your career
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- 1 year of relevant systems administration/help-desk work experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Familiarity with Agile/Sprint methodology a plus
- Familiarity with accounting/finance is a plus