The Qualtrics FP&A team is looking for someone to join us and have a major impact on the company’s performance. With our daring financial growth and ever-changing environment, we need the right person to join our best-in-class group.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst who wants to make an impact on a fast-growing business, is willing to get their hands deep into some data, and help guide the future of reporting at the company. If you have a Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of experience in business intelligence and data analytics, Qualtrics could be the place to take your career to the next level.
Expectations for Success
Do you love problem solving? This successful team member enjoys working cross-departmentally, and finds gratification in developing and implementing analytical decisions. Through building relationships with stakeholders you will help take the company in the right direction and are confident in portraying your data-backed recommendations to impact business decisions.
A Day in the Life
- Provide insights and recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness of our reporting
- Get involved with partners throughout the business to help structure and analyze data
- Prepare reports and dashboards for the company to base its decisions on
- Use SQL to quickly understand and structure data for analysis
- Work in conjunction with FP&A team to build reports using SQL, Excel, and Tableau
- Develop and maintain data structures and pipelines for FP&A data warehouse
- Identify and troubleshoot any issues relating to existing BI reports produced by FP&A team
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices’ design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.