The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics has an exciting opportunity for a marketer with deep field and event marketing knowledge and experience with enterprise marketing. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of a dedicated field region, develop a strong marketing strategy, and execute a plan with unique experiences and campaigns that drive demand and revenue.
Reporting into the Americas Marketing team, this marketer will closely partner with AMR marketing counterparts as well as the regional enterprise sales team and sales development representatives on events and account-based marketing initiatives to create a steady stream of pipeline across multiple product lines and industries.
Our ideal candidate will be results driven and able to articulate previous successes with specific examples backed by data. They will thrive on big-picture, creative thinking as well as tactical execution, and be happiest in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The Expectation for Success
- Own the overall strategic vision and execution of regional marketing plans that create new opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth
- Think creatively and generate ideas to build robust, unique 1:1 and 1:Few campaigns
- Partner with fellow field and ABM marketers, as well as sales and broader marketing counterparts to develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs that support multiple products and industries
- Create, execute, monitor a comprehensive follow-up strategy for each campaign and event
- Support the regional sales leads on logistics and execution for virtual and in-person event programs such as roundtables, meetups, workshops, executive dinners, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with SDRs, sales, product, growth and digital marketing, customer success and many others to execute region-specific marketing plans
- Work with Marketing and Revenue Ops teams to manage measurement of every program and its impact through Tableau reporting; evaluate event/campaign ROI, ensure department consistency in reporting, and present recommendations for improvement
- Maintain weekly KPI and ROI reporting and dashboards for review across all events and campaigns
- Manage and maintain invoicing process and accounting for events to ensure consistent tracking across all regions
- Travel to select regions to provide onsite support for events as needed
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- 5-8 years previous marketing experience; including planning and coordinating field events and creating marketing plans
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing and events role (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing a plus)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once
- Innovative; able to bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current field processes
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel 25% of each month
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting skills for promotional emails, invitations and other event related materials
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Asana, Qualtrics and other event management software
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories