Don’t worry if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes yet – hit that apply button anyways! We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the list all checks out. We recognise that great talent comes from many places, and are committed to hiring incredible human beings above all else.
This position will commence in Q2 2023.
About the Team
The Thailand market is a key area of growth for Qualtrics looking ahead into the future and this team works hard to accelerate the mission of XM within the region. Our team is made up of highly driven individuals that work together to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through developing new business opportunities and ensuring continued client success. If you're someone who's enthused by the opportunity to make a huge impact in driving sales success, and become a key member of a founding sales team – look no further. We want to hear from you! This role offers high impact, and high visibility as well as plenty of progression opportunities in the future.
A Day In The Life
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, managing the sales cycle, proposal, business case and contract negotiation through to deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as leveraging marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, manage, and maintain relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as Customer Experience, HR and Marketing) within large Enterprise and other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages, business terms and facilitate optimal technical follow-up to close the sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organisational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings with particular focus to the measurable business outcomes our customers achieve;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
Who We're Looking For:
- Familiarity with Thailand market and native speaker of Thai.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling to buyers within market research/ customer experience / employee experience space at the C-level.
- Demonstrated track record of success in hitting or exceed sales quota.
- A team player and collaborative member.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
What differentiates us from other companies
- A product that is strongly positioned to disrupt a multi-billion dollar industry and change the way we think about traditional experiences.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours. Hear it from our employees directly by checking out our Glassdoor (4.5 stars)!
- We live by our cultural values: TACOS – Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, and Scrappy.
- We hire the best with the intention of developing and promoting within. Our interview process is held at a high standard, however our company's success cannot be done without the success of our people.
- We lead from the front on important issues. We have several teams focused on Diversity and Inclusion (MOSAIQ), cancer research (Five For The Fight), WFH (COVID Taskforce), Women in Leadership (WLD), Veterans (QSalute)… the list goes on.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Hybrid work – this is not a 100% remote role but we want to ensure our people are feeling supported in doing their best work, wherever they are, when they want.
- A comprehensive package consisting of base, commissions, equity and generous benefits. Clear expectations for performance and progression pathways.
- Fantastic commission accelerators and other perks for high performance and exceeding targets