Qualtrics is helping the world’s leading healthcare companies improve staff and patient experiences. Our patient experience and employee experience solutions allow our clients to have a 360° view of the entire healthcare experience enabling them to uncover what matters most to staff and patients with the ability to take action in real time.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be working with top healthcare providers with an overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through net new customer acquisition and expansion in our current customer base. This person will work collaboratively to meet sales goals and deliver the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
A Day in the Life:
- Sell the Qualtrics Platform and become a trusted advisor to Customer and Patient Experience Leaders across companies in the Healthcare vertical
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Drive the overall account strategy and marshaling the sales and value added team to grow our business with enterprise customers
- Make sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience)
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.)
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings and the competitive landscape to consistently meet or exceed quota expectations
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in the healthcare space selling to providers, medical device, pharmaceutical industry or closely related healthcare clients required
- 6+ years of recent experience selling complex SaaS applications or Healthcare solutions to a major vertical market
- Successful track record providing executive-level impact to healthcare clients and partners
- Successful track record in achieving assigned sales and quota targets
- Ability to acquire clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics XM platform to executives
- Experience leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- BA/BS Degree
The base pay range for this position is $106k – 185k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.