The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences – like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As EMEA Payroll Specialist, you are responsible for ensuring accurate, timely and efficient administration of payroll processing for multiple countries within the EMEA region, specifically Poland. This position will be part of our Finance team. It's a fixed term employment contract for two years.
- Process assigned monthly payrolls, ensuring all employee data changes are accurate and processed timely
- Manage external payroll vendor services in EMEA
- Work closely with the US Compensation, Payroll and Benefits team in order to ensure timely collection of data
- Conduct audits of data, changes and requests that come in to ensure compliance with company policies and and/or other regulations or legislation
- Manage annual returns and other statutory filings as they relate to payroll, payroll taxes and benefits
- Reconcile any payroll items, such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Work with the GL Team to ensure that all payroll related journals have been accounted for correctly
- Promptly respond to inquiries and questions from employees; organise and coordinate payroll clinics for Poland
- Ensure all restricted stock units (where applicable) information is processed correctly through the relevant country payroll
- Prepare payroll documentation
- Calculate different sales bonuses for payroll processing
- Organise and coordinate new hires onboarding across EMEA
- Work with the Payroll Lead on ad-hoc payroll projects to improve employees’ experiences
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years experience processing payroll for multiple countries
- Good working knowledge of processing payrolls within a multinational environment with strong experience in Poland
- Experience of vendor management and working to/ implementing service level agreements with a proven track record
- Strong Excel skills and computer literacy
- Desirable but not essential: Experience of global mobility including an awareness of tax and social security implications and requirements for employees on international assignments
- Experience with Success Factors and payroll interfaces a plus
- A self-starter, proactive, resilient with a positive, “can do” and “roll-up-the-sleeves” mentality to get the job done
- Strong customer-oriented attitude
- Tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Comfortable with a high-volume workload with the ability to multitask and prioritise as appropriate
- Strong drive to deliver a good service and results
- Must have a European/Global mindset; sensitive to cultural diversity
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree (preferably in HR, accounting or a relevant related field)
- Desirable but not essential: Certified Payroll Professional or equivalent
- Fluent in Polish and Business English (written and spoken)
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our yoga room or gym to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.