As the Partner Programs Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to build incremental revenue streams for Qualtrics across all partner types. This may include creating and implementing sales programs and metrics, driving partner enablement programs, developing and implementing joint account strategy programs, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and success of sales efforts.
Expectations for Success:
- Contribute to and support focused partner strategies and sales programs across all partner types and maintaining accountability for achieving established program goals
- Collaborate with Qualtrics’ Ecosystem Leadership and Partner Management to identify, target, and activate partners that allow us to increase value to customers, win rates and as a result, our revenue.
- Craft and implement strategies to successfully launch partner initiatives and educate Qualtrics sales team regarding programs and responsibilities.
- Manage and distribute project KPIs, establish regular reporting and measurement cadence to desired outcomes
- Supporting, developing and maintaining sales tools, training materials, and other resources to support partners
- Support, enable, and influence partner sellers by refining value propositions and use cases to meet specific client needs and facilitate client introductions to Qualtrics.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with strategic partners that enable Qualtrics products to drive new revenue streams
- Drive partner referral pipeline to Qualtrics Sales Executives
- Establish quarterly and annual plans to meet revenue growth objectives and maintain fiscal accountability for revenue quota
- Build relationships with and coordinating with Qualtrics’ Partner Marketing to develop value propositions and marketing/PR campaigns necessary to drive demand for/through channel partners
- Analyzing sales data and market trends to make informed decisions about sales strategies and tactics
- Participate in industry trade shows & events.
- You are driven, accountable and collaborative. You can make sound decisions, communicate effectively, possess financial acumen, demonstrate initiative, build realistic plans, promote teamwork, influence others and you are able to achieve great results.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- You have demonstrable experience driving and managing tier-1 partner/alliances business initiatives within a SaaS environment
- You are an experienced strategic alliance leader with the ability to initiate and develop complex partnerships that deliver results
- You have experience working within ecosystem networks including leading GSI’s like Deloitte, EY, PWC, Accenture
- You have Qualtrics technology knowledge that helps you engage and have credibility with product groups within Qualtrics and partners up to VP/CTO level engagements
- Relevant experience working with partner sales and IT functions
- Direct SaaS Selling Experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and competency in communicating at an executive level
- Demonstrated track record of driving revenue and/or consistent attainment to quota both quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Qualtrics Experience Program – A bonus each year for an experience of your choosing
- Worldwide and diverse Solution community that enjoys helping each other
- Our offices are in central locations throughout Europe, and we take pride in creating an open and collaborative work space.
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories