Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Customer Success (CS) at Qualtrics partners with our customers to help them deliver better customer and employee experiences and to mature their Experience Management (XM) programs; and our Customer Success Associate (CSA) team provides invaluable support and partnership to the various CS teams as we seek to deliver on that mission and are a key part of the team’s continued success. As a CS Senior Associate, you will partner with a CS team to support the successful delivery of business and customer results while you learn alongside them through purposeful instructor-led training, hands-on experience, and 1:1 mentorship.
Given the breadth of experiences this role will provide, it creates an excellent opportunity to not only learn our business and customers – opening up numerous career opportunities within Qualtrics – but also create meaningful growth and personal development for you.
We are looking for passionate, driven, and innovative associates from diverse backgrounds who are hungry to grow in a continually changing environment and are excited to experience hyper-growth first hand at a company that is building an entirely new category: XM. At Qualtrics, we believe deeply in our values and are looking for associates that embody these values: TACOS – (T)RANSPARENCY – (A)LL IN – (C)USTOMER OBSESSED – (O)NE TEAM – (S)CRAPPY. Are you ready to join the Qualtrics rocket ship?
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing an excellent job when:
- Your partnership and efforts with the CS team lead to dynamic programs and customer champions
- Your CS team is raving about the impact, leverage, and partnership you are driving
- Your development and capabilities continue to grow in line with your tenure
An ideal candidate would likely have 1-2 years of working with – and influencing – external / internal stakeholders or have direct account management / client facing experience and are analytical, organized, and able to communicate effectively both written and verbally. You can talk numbers and have the ability to develop a strong knowledge of Qualtrics’ suite of products. You can manage the timing and execution of critical projects and possess the ability to approach problem solving in a creative way.
A Day in the Life
- Partner with your CS team to deliver incredible customer and business impact!
- Surface and present actionable insights for the CS team to support Book of Business management and planning (e.g., attrition insights, renewal rate trends, NPS insights, XM product usage signals)
- Build and coordinate relationships with cross-functional teams to manage growth opportunities, and actively partner with leadership on improvement opportunities
- Engage with internal stakeholders and systems to ensure timely renewals, account health data capture and compliance with customer security requirements
- Assist with (and own where appropriate) customer-facing events such as webinars, user groups, product demos, and XM Days and work with necessary internal teams to deliver
- Research and summarize key materials to answer client questions around Experience Management, manage client escalations, and track feature requests
- Own preparation for – and participate in – client meetings by gathering inputs and compiling data, building presentation decks, and organizing agendas and assist with follow up actions
- Own critical closed-loop processes by following up with customers as part of Qualtrics’ CX programs
To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
The base pay range for this position in the US is $53k – 108k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.