To apply for this job please visit www.qualtrics.com.
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most importantly) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
- Draft and negotiate a range of vendor agreements including inbound software licenses, master services agreements and related work orders, consulting agreements, and others, working closely with procurement and business owners from all departments
- Act as a partner and informal mentor to team paralegals
- Review and revise various form agreements and related playbooks
- Identify and implement methods for improving and streamlining existing processes
- Craft and roll out long-term legal strategies and new processes
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree
- Licensed to practice in at least one U.S. state
- 2 – 5 years relevant post-law school experience
- Significant transactional legal experience
- Ownership, ownership, ownership
- Very talented and dedicated attorney with whom everyone loves working
“Nice to Haves”
- Experience at a top international law firm
- Graduate of a top law school
- Time in-house at a leading technology company
- Experience negotiating technology transactions
- Technical knowledge or background (e.g., a bachelor’s degree in a technical field)
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.