Qualtrics is the technology platform that organisations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organisations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 13,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognises your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Qualtrics is experiencing hyper-growth globally and in Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ). Only starting in the region 5 years ago, we have already grown to over 250 employees, 7 offices and launched in 3 regions across APJ (A/NZ, SEA and Japan). If you are currently a Sales Manager seeking a new opportunity in a growing and dynamic environment Qualtrics would love to hear from you.
About the Team
We've grown our Sales team to respond to very strong client demand for the Qualtrics Insight Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to bring on an exceptional leader with a track record of attracting, developing and motivating an elite team of SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organised, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a goal-oriented team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
Expectations for Success
- Lead a growing team of Account Executives based in Sydney covering ANZ mid market commercial. The current team includes 6 Mid Market Account Executives.
- Strong communication skills, listen first and speak second, aware of the message being transmitted, it’s delivery and it’s perception
- Mentor, guide and support with legal, product presentations, working with multiple internal teams and forecasting
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout organisational levels
- Display a systemic approach to challenging contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time
- Continued in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics XM solution offerings
- Have a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with other functional areas internally at Qualtrics, e.g. Professional Services, Implementation, Subject Matter Experts, etc to ensure a collaborative approach across all sales deals.
- Demonstrate experience successfully leading through change in a fast-growing environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to effectively leading a business
Qualifications & Requirements
- Strong Tech SaaS background! Validated winner that has led teams to breakthrough results
- Bachelor’s degree is desired
- At least 6-8 years of individual sales experience
- At least 2 years managing a sales team
- Experience using Salesforce.com and measuring system compliance
- Proven results over-exceeding quarterly team quotas through metric based skill development and internal team management
- Previous exposure to working on complex contract negotiations
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our harbour views to an open and collaborative work space
- Comprehensive perks and benefits package (private health, life insurance, etc) as well as free lunches in our office, WFH set up, phone, commuter and wellness allowances
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories