Qualtrics is seeking a French-Speaking Account Executive to add to our Canada XM team. This person will lead all sales efforts within their assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. This is a great opportunity to sell industry leading technology for a dynamic growing SaaS company and make a footprint in the Canadian market.
A Day in the Life
- You sell the Qualtrics software to the C-Suite and VP level leaders in the Eastern Canadian region
- You engage with clients all points of the sales cycle – from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You focus on net-new revenue generation and signing on new logos
- You lead potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
Who are you?
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
- Strong work ethic and hunter mentality that thrives in a competitive, collaborative environment
- You have demonstrated a consistent track record of hitting and exceeding quotas
- Love closing complex, consultative deals
- Ability to travel when necessary
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- Employee Resource Groups – Women’s Leadership Development, LGBTQ+, Veterans, and Multicultural Groups
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- Great maternity/paternity leave benefits for growing families.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.