Qualtrics is the experience management company. This position is responsible for creating incredible experiences for our most important customers and prospects to drive high-quality pipeline for the Western region of the United States.
Reporting into the Americas Marketing team, this marketer will closely partner with the West Field Marketing Manager as well as the West sales team and sales development representatives on account-based marketing initiatives, events, and scaled global campaigns to create a steady stream of pipeline.
Our ideal candidate will be results driven and able to articulate previous successes with specific examples backed by data. They will thrive on big-picture, creative thinking as well as tactical execution, and be happiest in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The Expectation for Success
- Own the overall strategic vision and execution of account-based marketing plans that will create new opportunities, build executive relationships, and impact revenue growth for the Western region.
- Work cross-functionally with peer ABM and field marketers, as well as sales, customer success, and product, growth and digital marketing counterparts to develop and deliver high-touch marketing programs that support multiple products and industries.
- Partner with West Field Marketing Manager (FMM) and sales to develop Account-level growth plans for priority accounts, working to define strategy, milestones, roles and responsibilities, and drive accountability to attain goals.
- Use data to identify new opportunities (multi-channel campaigns, vertical content, and product content) to propel marketing and sales performance.
- Create and execute a comprehensive follow-up strategy for campaigns and events to make sure opportunities are created and pipeline is tracked correctly.
- Propose new ideas to improve marketing impact and effectiveness.
- Manage projects in Asana and import details and analytics for all ABM motions.
- Work with Marketing and Sales Ops teams to measure program impact through Salesforce and Tableau reporting; evaluate event/campaign ROI and present recommendations for improvement.
- Provide backup support for West FMM for virtual and in-person events, cross-training on applicable tools to best support the region.
- Travel within the region to provide onsite support for in-person events such as trade shows, roundtables, meetups, workshops, executive dinners, etc. as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- 5-8 years previous experience defining multi-channel marketing strategies and execution plans aligned to B2B products and verticals
- Proven experience in a B2B account-based marketing role (enterprise software, SaaS, regional marketing a plus)
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and proactively communicate across teams
- Strong project management and organization skills with the ability to independently manage multiple initiatives at once
- Innovative; able to bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current processes
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time as needed
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Excellent copywriting skills for promotional emails, invitations and other related materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, 6sense, Wordpress, Asana, Qualtrics and other marketing tools
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program – $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design, aiming to foster creativity from our rooftop views to our open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off – 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics’ success, which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value, read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories