We are looking for a Technical Program Manager to work with our global Auth0 Customer First team. As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for building and executing programs that deliver scale and consistency in our Customer First organization and enhanced experiences for Auth0 customers.
- Independently build and drive complex, large scale cross-functional initiatives in a high paced environment. Programs are often ambiguous.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to gain program buy-in and drive towards milestones and deliverable completion.
- Estimate scope, levels of effort, define milestones, track progress, and manage resources accordingly.
- Proactively anticipate blockers and work to remove obstacles to enable forward momentum and progress on projects. Evaluate risks and communicate with leadership and stakeholders.
- Continuously prioritize initiatives to ensure maximum business impact.
- Identify opportunities for organizational efficiency and execute plans to address inefficiencies.
- Active participation in developing clear, well-tuned messages to bring others along.
- Works comfortably on cross-team programs that involve pairing or coordinating with other teams.
- Engage and energize teams to achieve competitive goals.
- Act as a trusted thought partner by advising on impacts and developing program proposals based on discussions.
- Create documentation for internal and external audiences.
Skills and Abilities
- 5-7yrs+ experience in program/project management, preferably in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Wide variety of practical experience in all aspects of business operations and program management.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and possess strong prioritization skills
- Utilize questions to clarify priorities, drive sustainable problem solving, and uncover gaps. Can provide clarity on projects with a significant amount of uncertainty in scope and definition
- Proficiency in project management, collaboration and knowledge management tooling.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation tools.
- Data analytics and visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker. Proficiency with SQL is preferred.
- Curiosity about how things work and dedication to continuous improvement.
- Empathy for customers and business partners.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.