We are looking for a Staff Technical Program Manager – Customer Success Security to lead and deliver strategic projects and programs enabling Okta to scale. In this role you will partner with the Business Technology (BT) Customer Support delivery team, the Security team and internal business stakeholders to deliver projects and programs integrated with Salesforce and Experience Cloud.
The TPM role is inherently cross-functional and requires the ability to be a strategic thinker while at the same time being willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. Your ability to remove ambiguity, manage dependencies, communicate up and down the organization, and dive deep into technical details is essential.
This is a leadership position requiring strong TPM experience and demonstrated ability to successfully implement integrated Salesforce programs in a SaaS and agile environment.
- Program manages technology initiatives in the Customer Support, Online Experience, and Customer Success organization with a security focus
- Partners with a broad set of stakeholders to drive successful delivery of projects and programs that meet business and technology objectives enabling Okta to scale
- Take a hands-on and proactive approach to unblock progress and introduce efficiencies while anticipating and mitigating risks
- Builds and maintains alignment across multiple teams, keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Employs communication strategies to ensure clear and crisp transparency around status and progress to all levels of the organization including senior executives
- Facilitates effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across the organization with many competing priorities
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 8+ years of project/program management experience in a cloud/SaaS environment
- 3+ years working with agile framework and scrum practices
- Proven experience running Salesforce Security Programs (Service Cloud and Experience Cloud preferred) with ambiguous scope and tight timelines
- Demonstrated ability working hand-in-hand with business systems’ technical owners,, software engineers, configuration administrators, test engineers and/or business process owners
- Ability to influence and navigate the organization without authority
- Skilled in communicating and presenting to all levels of an organization including C-level executives
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in working with project management and collaboration Tools (Jira, Google Workspace, Smartsheet, Asana, Slack, Zoom, Miro, Confluence, Coupa, etc)
Education and Training
- Bachelors of Science in CS, MIS, related technical degree or equivalent work experience with minimum of 2 years of technical work experience
- PMP & Scrum certification desirable (CSM, A-CSM, etc)
- Security Certifications (CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CRCM, etc) desirable
((Colorado, New York, Washington only*) Minimum Base Salary $135,000/year + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.