Okta is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team! You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for our Marketing organization. To be successful in this role, you must keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen. We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry — are you ready to join us?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Marketing teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth in IC roles, Senior Manager, Director, and above requisitions
- Recruit across a variety of groups, including Corporate, Brand, Demand Gen, and Product Marketing
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Partner with the business to create dynamic job descriptions
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Stay abreast of market trends in the start-up world
- Extend, negotiate, and successfully close candidates
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, supporting Marketing
- Demonstrated success in training and mentoring talent
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates in a competitive market
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achievement and success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.