Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organisation. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
The APAC Talent Acquisition is growing, and we are adding a Recruiter to our Japan team! You will be responsible for closely partnering with our leadership teams to build and execute strategies that attract the very best SaaS talent who will create and sell world-class Identity products for Okta and its customers. To be successful in this role, you must be able to think broadly, keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing & collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage & influence our Japan leadership team as they partner with you to apply recruiting best practices in acquiring talent in this hyper-competitive market.
Okta is disrupting a multi-billion-dollar industry … are you ready to join us?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with our Japan Leadership team to hire the best talent in market
- Execute sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Okta at the right time
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Stay abreast of market trends in the Japan start-up world
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
- 4-6 years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growth technology company across APAC
- Strong verbal and written communications skills both in Japanese and English
- Passion and experience recruiting talent across various industries including but not limited to enterprise & consumer products
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- High Emotional Quotient (EQ) and ability to navigate nuance
- Ability to learn and execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record and success recruiting in a technology product company
- Model the behaviours of a true team player and be a guardian of the Okta culture
- Detail oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems like Greenhouse
Education and Certification:
- BS/BA degree preferred
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy