Okta’s rapid growth and product innovation have contributed to our leadership position in the market for identity and access management. Today we sell our broad portfolio of solutions to the largest companies in the world, and to optimize for this market we need experienced product marketing leaders who can help our customers be successful by leveraging the full power of the Okta Identity Platform.
This Senior Product Marketing role is highly strategic and cross-functional, you will play a critical role in the Okta journey – helping inform, inspire, empower, and delight executive as well as practitioner level audiences – for building strong CIAM Integrations postures and mitigating risk against an ever-evolving threat landscape. Here are more details about the role:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute a go-to-market plan for Okta’s CIAM Integrations solution, with measurable KPIs against key goals; report on key initiatives at the company level.
- Be the expert on target personas and segments, how users adopt and customers buy our identity and access management products, and the value they derive from them.
- Clearly articulate Okta’s position and differentiation vs market security offerings, and be the expert on competitive capabilities.
- Provide thought leadership around security market trends and competing solutions.
- Lead security-related conversations for community, events, and analyst relations
- Build, curate, and present compelling content for releases, blogs and internal enablement
- Represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, and press interviews.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-6 years of product marketing/product management experience for an enterprise IaaS or SaaS company or developer platform.
- Solid experience leading outbound product initiatives; passionate about enterprise customers with complex requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of cybersecurity concepts; familiarity with identity-centric security concepts is a plus.
- Creative energy, building new playbooks, and bringing out of the box thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, including extensive public speaking experience.
- Comfort working in a very cross-functional role with a highly distributed team
- Familiarity with Okta technology or Identity and Access Management is preferred, but not required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.