Okta is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Operations to support our global RevOps organization. This role is responsible for providing full-service support as we build and scale our team internationally, including processing non-standard opportunity/quotes and deal closure to ensure all orders meet company revenue guidelines. The ideal candidate will be a key member within a diverse and inclusive Finance & Accounting department who carries a passion to drive operational efficiencies.
Reporting to the Director, Revenue Operations, the Senior Manager will lead a team to deliver high-quality results to our internal stakeholders and customers. This role provides a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership skills in supporting a team on its journey to operational excellence in the critical Quote-to-Cash process.
- Assist in creating innovative solutions to the wide-range of challenges in our high-growth global business as we expand and scale.
- Serve as Revenue Operations subject matter expert to counterparts in Finance, Sales, Partner, Professional Services, Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Renewals, and Business Technology on all operational activities related to deal closure, opportunity management, quoting, booking, and provisioning.
- Partner with the Sales, Renewals, and Deal Strategy teams to provide white-glove service reviewing and structuring material and complex Non-Standard deals.
- Assist with managing and developing a growing team of Revenue Operations Managers and Specialists, both domestically and internationally.
- Update and develop additional methods to track team KPIs, through reporting and dashboards.
- Provide a combination of technical and business expertise to the Business Technology team and assist with the implementation of strategic initiatives. Identify challenges, recommend solutions, and lead the execution of process and system changes.
- Be hands on with operational activities that achieve tactical and strategic objectives; this includes internal requests from business partners as well as externally from customers, document signatures, and any ad-hoc requests at peak periods during fiscal quarter and year ends.
- Ensure compliance with SOX key controls. Assist in the preparation and approval of monthly reconciliation reports as needed.
- Work closely with global Revenue Operations team to ensure implementation of standardized processes and workflows in line with industry best practice.
- Identify new policy changes that will help the company scale.
- Contribute to an effective change management strategy to facilitate smooth adoption of new processes and develop best practices for change implementation on future projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business Administration or Accounting/Finance, or equivalent technical degree.
- SaaS company experience required – knowledge of SaaS subscription models, pricing and revenue recognition.
- Experienced people manager required, minimum 5+ years.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CPQ, NetSuite or other ERP system required.
- Advanced knowledge of excel (pivot tables, Vlookups, etc).
- Ability to understand complex business and financial issues and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Process improvement and/or project management experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, skills. Must have executive presence.
- Experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and results driven.
- Requires minimal direct supervision.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $135,000/year + equity + benefits))
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.