SDR Sales Enablement Lead, EMEA
We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
Okta’s EMEA Sales Enablement team’s mission is to empower Okta sellers with the right stories, knowledge and go-to-market skills that will drive valuable engagement with prospective buyers. Taking into consideration multiple solutions, industries, regions and sales segments, there’s a huge opportunity to deliver effective enablement programs to the EMEA sales teams.
The role requires excellent organisational and communication skills. Additionally, effective cross-functional collaboration with Sales Operations, Solutions Marketing, Demand Generation, Field Marketing, Sales Managers, and Sales Representatives is required. You will work closely with the Global Sales Enablement team to leverage existing content where necessary, and you will also develop EMEA-specific enablement content.
These programs will run across multiple regions within EMEA, so you’ll have to work closely with the local regional leaders in all key markets to ensure all of EMEA is enabled effectively.
You could be great for this role if you have:
- Successful experience in direct sales with an emphasis on outbound prospecting, cold calling, and lead qualification
- Experience in any of the following: sales enablement, coaching, education, training and/or curriculum development
- Experience delivering presentations and leading classes, both in-person and virtually
- Group facilitation skills
- A passion for working with sales teams
- Experience working at a high growth SaaS company
- A highly motivated, self-starter, problem solving attitude
- Excellent organisation, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to proactively manage multiple business stakeholders and work with all seniority levels across the business
- The desire and capacity to work independently AND collaboratively
- A basic understanding of GDPR data and communication policies
A background in Challenger Selling, John Barrows’ prospecting, and MEDDICC is preferred.
Travel will be required post COVID restrictions.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.