Position Description: Sales Manager is responsible for the development and business results of a team of quota-carrying Account Executives. Our AE’s focus on closing new logo opportunities and cultivate relationships and drive growth within our existing customer base. You will join a team of highly motivated, professional, and energetic sales reps that take pride in running consultative sales processes and delivering our vision to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of sales team across Canada
- Hire, motivate, mentor and provide training to increase efficiency, productivity and skillsets of employees
- Ensure quarterly revenue targets and monthly goals are achieved
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date Salesforce data for your team and provide reliable forecast information to upper management
- Quote, negotiate, and assist sales reps in closing highly complex transactions through the development of executive-level relationships with key prospects
- Actively engage in territory planning and opportunity development
- Work closely with extended team of pre-sales, services, training, legal, renewals business partners
- Solid experience selling B2B SaaS solutions for past 10+ Plus years
- Solid experience of SaaS Sales management experience
- ISV/Partner experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.