Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Okta Alliances team is growing across the Benelux region!
Okta is looking for a Regional Alliances Manager with strong deal, strategy and relationship management experience to support Okta’s largest Channel Partners with the aim of extending and enhancing Okta’s position across the Benelux region.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong background within Channel and Partner management along with an understanding of all the elements that are required to enable partners to be successful with the Okta solution.
A Regional Alliances Manager at Okta will need to think strategically and analytically about business, product and technical challenges, with the ability to create compelling value propositions and work cross-organisationally to build consensus to drive revenue. We are looking for someone who is creative, proactive and looking to expand and advance their Regional Alliances knowledge. We want you to grow as Okta grows!
As an Okta Regional Alliances Manager you will:
- Drive pipeline and revenue within the partner ecosystem across the Benelux region
- Support partner program management and thought leadership across an assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive business opportunities
- Collaborate with Okta’s Executive, Marketing, Sales and Presales teams to drive a successful partnership for both Okta and our partners
- Define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities
- Serve as the partner advocate inside Okta; evangelise partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Okta field sales
- Build relationships with partner sales teams to keep Okta “front and centre” for appropriate opportunities
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Proven experience of alliances at a SaaS company, successfully demonstrating Channel/Field Alliances strategy to drive increased sales
- A track record of exceeding channel sales revenue targets
- A business leader who is able to influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organisations
- Current knowledge of the trends and market leading companies in the broader Cloud Computing and Identity Management ecosystem across the Benelux region
- Experience with Cloud Software Vendors and their strategies/business models;
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
You might also have:
- Understanding of and experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and API-based solutions
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential) or relevant industry experience
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Apply now to continue the conversation and speak with one of our recruiters…
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.