Our Pre Sales Technical Enablement Team is evolving, growing and focused on creating impactful enablement programs to support our Pre Sales Teams. We are focused on driving alignment of people, process and priorities with relevant learning, coaching and communication delivered to the right roles at the right time to help Okta achieve revenue and growth goals.
The Pre Sales Technical Enablement Specialist -CIAM plays an important role in achieving these goals. You will be responsible for building and maintaining enablement and accreditation programs for technical field facing roles within the Solution Engineering organization. The ideal candidate is a high energy, collaborative, data-driven CIAM expert individual with a consultative approach and understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design, creative and actionable ideas to help drive and build a world class technical enablement program in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactively engage with the Extended Pre Sales Leadership team to identify, prioritize, and execute a CIAM technical enablement strategy
- Develop critical new hire CIAM focused learning journeys
- Design Technical Enablement workshops, training and enablement sessions to align with GTM Strategies
- Partner with SMEs and cross-functional teams on development and delivery of enablement content that can be adjusted to meet the needs of technical audiences with varying levels of technical depth
- Provide guidance around content and structure for a variety of training methods, including eLearning, online videos, instructor led training, and interactive learning
- Ensure target roles are receiving the right training at the right time
- Work cross-functionally to promote collaboration between internal teams
- Participate in new product and release launch efforts
- Determine success measurement and metrics of programs developed and delivered and gain buy-in from field leadership
- Proven ability to work independently with a “make it happen” attitude; able to operate and execute in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; problem solver and quick learner
- Experience building and managing solutions and enablement programs, including all program life cycle aspects: business case creation and approval, high-level architecture definition, resource plans, education/communication plans, etc.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, and follow-up in a timely manner and anticipate problems and roadblocks.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work, and communicate, effectively at all levels within the organization
- Comprehensive CIAM competitive landscape knowledge
- Project management skills with the ability to quickly learn and adapt
- Excellent critical thinking and great at problem solving (finding solutions)
- Must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment; tolerance for ambiguity and the ability to “just get it done”
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Typically 30% travel
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.