People Operations Partner – EMEA
Okta is looking for an experienced EMEA People Operations Partner as we expand our Shared Services team globally. You’ll play a critical role in expanding, scaling and delivering HR operational support across Okta’s people partners and employees. This role will serve as the EMEA POPS lead for all employee lifecycle processes owned by Shared Services, and expanded processes to be transitioned throughout the year.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to ensure successful completion of escalated POPS transactions while meeting KPIs and SLAs
- Work with POPS team to align on scope of new processes to be transitioned to POPS or shared services for ownership and track metrics for new processes as appropriate
- Answer and transact on Tier 2 inquiries, processes and requests through our case management platform, ServiceNow, while appropriately escalating complex cases to the appropriate COE.
- Drive process and automation opportunities and improvements
- Analyze ticketing and trends to provide best practice recommendations
- Act as the voice of the employee for EMEA and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all HR operations support and team culture
- Champion the work of the team to ensure efficiency and the highest quality of work in the delivery of all employee lifecycle processes
- Effectively dealing with any queries escalated to your attention, and ensuring any issues are dealt with in a professional manner with the highest level of customer service
- Assisting all customers in a positive, friendly and professional manner, to ensure all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
- Enable our employees to self-serve on HR policy and process by creating, maintaining, and continuously improving our internal knowledge base
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in HR or People Operations role
- Prior experience working with HR Operations processes, including new hire onboarding employee lifecycle events, and additional processes across all people partners such as Global Mobility, Compliance, People Business Partners, Benefits, Workplace, Learning & Development and more
- Previous experience working in Workday & ServiceNow is highly desired
- Experience working in a high-speed, global technology company preferred
- Previous experience in remotely onboarding and working remotely is highly preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally, take initiative and meet multiple deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.