Okta is looking for an Inside Channel Manager for our Emerging Partner Route-to-Market with strong prospecting, relationship management, and operational experience to accelerate our Emerging Partner ecosystem. This will be a remote role, with focus across the US. The objective is to build and strengthen Okta’s partner channels across the US, helping deliver accelerated revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, who possesses a strong sales and alliances support background, enabling them to engage with distribution and partner sales organizations at multiple levels. In this role the candidate would interact with a wide variety of partners who operate with different business models and marketing strategies (e.g. resellers, referral partners, systems integrators, and ISV’s), as well as Okta’s field sales teams. The candidate will be laser focused on creating efficiencies in the engagement process and building long-term and scalable Go-to-Market partnerships in the Emerging ecosystem, to drive the pipeline and revenue generation.
The candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to support the success of Sales teammates and think analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. We are looking for candidates that are creative, aggressive, and looking to expand and advance their alliance sales careers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Okta Sales team, strategic distribution, and partner ecosystem to enable and support an efficient engagement model.
- Manage a set of long tail partners in assigned territory.
- Engage and connect focused ISV partners in-region and ensure enablement of value proposition, integration and leverage to drive joint pipeline.
- Assist Sales and Partners in quoting and closing high volume of transactions via channel.
- Build strong working relationships with Okta Sales, Service, Marketing and Enablement Teams.
- Enable key partners to contribute to pipeline generation and deliver Sourced deals in order to achieve defined targets.
- Manage and report demand generation, enablement, and pipeline on a regular basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years working in Sales, Sales Support, Channels or BDR capacity.
- Understanding of Channel Sales.
- Track record of having and achieving quotas.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.