Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because…
The Federal Sales team is growing!
The Okta Identity Platform provides modern, centralized, and secure identity and access management for U.S. federal agencies.
We need a Federal Sales Manager who will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business within the Civilian agencies market.
Are you passionate about technology and making your customers successful, and do you have the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of a solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want to help bring Okta to the next level? Are you looking to be on a rocket ship with 40% YOY growth? We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales professional to drive revenue growth calling on Federal accounts. Federal Sales Managers are individual contributors who play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for Okta.
We provide our sales teams with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Continually Build and Grow a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Lead contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer happiness and success
- Moderate travel as needed
Experience you may bring:
- 10+ years of quota exceeding Sales experience working for a technology vendor
- Experience selling B2B SaaS software solutions to Federal Agencies
- 5+ years of Federal Sales experience
- A track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new logos in an Enterprise software role
- Effective territory development mentality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.