Corporate Account Executive
Okta’s Corporate Account Executives manage the sales processes for medium-sized customers (350-1250 employees). The right candidate for the position will enjoy closing new logos while simultaneously managing and expanding a book of install base customers. Our AE’s organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospects and represent Okta in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop and win new clients.
Account Executives at Okta strive to help prospects and customers modernize IT, build customer experiences, and prevent breaches by mapping our solutions to their needs. By understanding the specific challenges that both prospects and customers are faced with, you will help them achieve the desired positive business outcomes with our solutions. You will cultivate tight-knit relationships with customers and key partners while maintaining knowledge of Okta’s evolving technology. In this high-velocity role, expect to own deals from cradle-to-grave in collaboration with account teams, marketing, inside sales, engineers, professional services, and partners.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the sales process for medium-sized new logo customers from demo to contract negotiation
- Expand business within existing Okta customers by building long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Develop and execute against an assigned quota and territory plan
- Prospect, forecast, build and maintain a sales pipeline with assigned Sales Development Representatives
- Present to C-level executives in the field and via web demonstrations
- Partner with ISV's and strategic partners to win revenue for Okta
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience in a SaaS/Cloud B2B environment
- A proven track record of success selling to mid-sized and/or enterprise customers
- ISV or Channel experience preferred
- IT/Security sales experience preferred
- BS/BA degree required