- Full Time
The Commercial Sales Effectiveness team is the primary enablement partner for Okta’s rapidly expanding Commercial Sales team, with our Sales Effectiveness Specialists driving the enablement experience for our Account Executives within this segment.
We are looking for a high-energy individual with a passion for developing sales reps and experience in SaaS solution sales. This role is focused on working directly with new sales hires and tenured sellers to level up their business acumen and selling skills.
This individual will guide all new hires through their onboarding program, interacting closely with new account executives on roleplays, pitchbacks, and certifications, speeding their ramp time and time to productivity. Additionally, this person will deliver continued education enablement programs, ensuring consistent progression and development of our in-seat sellers.
This person will report to our Sr. Manager of Commercial Sales Enablement and will work closely with him/her to incorporate feedback from their sellers on existing programs and defining what new or updated programs and content are needed to more effectively drive sales.
- Lead Okta’s new hire Sales Onboarding & Certification process for members of the Americas Commercial Sales team
- Deliver live sales training sessions for both sales onboarding and continued education
- Lead various enablement exercises with sellers including role plays, pitchback reviews
- Assess skill gaps from Commercial sellers and work with Sr. Manager or Commercial Sales Enablement to propose enablement activities to address gaps
- Assist in the creation of new sales enablement programs and projects designed to address skill gaps, acting as the SME and coordinating with our Program Management team on content creation and review
- 1+ years of sales enablement related experience (e.g. Experience in 1:1 enablement with sales reps focused on skills improvement) (software/technology preferred)
- 1+ years of direct sales (software/technology preferred) required
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to relate to hires of varying degrees of experience in technical sales
- Experience leading front of the room trainings
- Experience in coaching and providing effective feedback to sales reps and managers
- Travel up to 10%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.