This position will be based in UK (with travel as required). You will unearth and manage prospect opportunities efficiently through the sales process in line with agreed quota and targets.
You will work key accounts to introduce and expand the Nuix footprint across multiple departments and critical business use cases. The successful candidate will excel at presenting the Nuix value proposition and matching this to customer needs.
A proven track record in Digital Investigations, information security disciplines and ‘big data’ processing and digital insight technologies will be a major benefit, familiarity of applied AI & Machine Learning and Identity Resolution technologies will also provide an ideal background for the role.
- Sell Nuix software licenses to new name commercial accounts in line with the sales plan and commission structure.
- Build real pipeline to manage and hit quota and revenue targets as allocated by sales management.
- Contribute to Nuix lead generation and marketing event programs in EMEA.
- Engage Nuix resources effectively in the pursuit of business including marketing and pre-sales and if necessary product development for large scale strategic opportunities.
- Update salesforce.com with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into key accounts, opportunities and forecasts.
- Leverage, promote and collaborate with Nuix Channel and partners as appropriate.
- Participate in industry events and forums in liason with Nuix EMEA Marketing
- Be a Nuix brand ambassador in the market place.
- Manage accounts to ensure full penetration of Nuix solutions.
- Proven experience in sales and support of authorities in (UK & Ireland essential), (Nordics & Africa beneficial)
- Proven relevant and related industry Software Sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of driving sales account revenue and exceeding revenue targets.
- Thorough understanding of solution sales cycles and a successful track record in closing complex sales.
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a senior level within large corporates demonstrating understanding of their organisation, business model and the enterprise opportunities that exist and converting these opportunities to sales.
- A strong track record of creating and maintaining an effective network within your markets and area of expertise that has allowed you to do business successfully.
- Confidence to present and demonstrate software and solution value to key prospects at ‘c level’
- Proven ability that not only demonstrates expertise in the area of selling and consulting but also the ability to present and explain the technical elements of product or services.
- Proven negotiation skills at ‘C Level’
- Ability to co-ordinate the end-to end activities from pre-sales through to post sales to ensure excellent levels of service throughout the process.
Key Skills and Educational Background:
- Educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer science or equivalent.
- Proficiency in developing account strategies, creating customer relationships, and accelerating engagements to close large enterprise license agreements.
- Proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex software and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Be a strong communicator who is comfortable conversing at senior levels within an organisation.
- Be technically astute with the ability to converse with both our technical engineers and the customer.
- Strategic thinker with excellent execution abilities.
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where the ability to work autonomously is key.
- Be mobile, travel across EMEA is an element of this role.