We are looking for a Sales Enablement Rockstar to join our growing team! This is a unique opportunity to define the Sales Enablement function in collaboration with the broader Revenue Organization. We are committed to growing the success of our sales and revenue teams, as the Nuix business continues to expand its footprint globally. Reporting directly to Head of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for the creation, rollout, and delivery of best-in-class learning experiences through your knowledge of experiential training delivery and learning principles. You will have a track record of delivering top-scoring virtual and classroom enablement and an ability to present content tailored by role type and geographies.
The successful candidate will have exceptional stakeholder management, being collaborative and consultative, uncovering the needs and requirements of their stakeholders, with a passion for creating enablement solutions that support the improvement of our seller's knowledge, skills and personal development.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
Key Responsibilities include but not limit to
• Deliver live dynamic and interactive enablement experiences, via a variety of modalities and technologies, at all stages of the employee lifecycle, from onboarding, to development, to skills mastery
• Partner closely with key stakeholders across Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Product, and our technology administrators to ensure the consistent communication of need-to-know information, processes, and tools/resources
• Perform detailed needs assessments in collaboration with your stakeholder groups and Sales Leadership to determine training needs and skills gaps
• Build and manage quarterly enablement plans and calendars
• Develop, manage, and collect data that contributes to monitoring the performance of enablement programs
• Partner with Sales, Account Managers, and Domain leaders, to identify and prioritize Sales focused enablement needs such as Onboarding, Sales skills development, Assessments, Kick-offs and continued growth programs
• Support the successful onboarding of new hires to decrease ramp times
• Coaching and training of Domain Leaders to reinforce Sales Enablement initiatives
• Partner with external sales tool providers to maintain deep knowledge of tools and software and how they can be facilitated to improve sales / identify optimization
• Reinforcement and ongoing training / certifications for new product releases, messaging / positioning in the market, and ad hoc campaigns
• Crafting new training materials and programs that will be used globally and locally
• In collaboration with Product and Marketing, create localized pitch decks, product one-pagers, competitor battlecards, testimonials, and value propositions
• Launch new product knowledge and training programs in alignment with quarterly plans
Qualifications & Experience
• 5-7 years in SaaS sales, customer success or Sales/Revenue Enablement experience: Demonstrated success within rapidly emerging SAAS technology companies
• Polished and impactful presenter style
• Strategic thinker with ability to understand complex issues, develop/ apply/simplify frameworks to facilitate broader organizational understanding, decision making, and action (with leadership and cross functional teams)
• Strong customer success and sales orientation with ability to interpret/distill requests from the field into impactful deliverable
• Familiarity around sales methodologies and solutions sales processes and strategy.
• Experience in call coaching, behavior scoring, forecasting, and skill assessment.
• Knowledge of Salesforce and data reporting tools
• Sales Management experience is a bonus
• Experience in investigative analytics and intelligence software is a bonus
Who we are and what are we doing?
Nuix is on a journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. Under the guidance of a newly formed Executive Committee, we are committed to progressing our collective mission to achieve our vision. As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team within our guiding values:
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
- Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer