Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
Nuix is currently seeking a Payroll Officer to join the Payroll team under Finance at Nuix in the Philippines. This is an opportunity to be part of a professional, fast-paced, and dynamic team. It’s crucial that the candidate has a pro-active approach to their work, in a sometimes-ambiguous working environment with challenging deadlines.
The individual must have strong organizational skills and be able to manage their workload and prioritise efficiently. The individual must always recognise the necessity for professionalism and confidentiality. This role will be directly reporting to the Senior Payroll Team Leader and requires effective partnership with stakeholders within and outside the Payroll function and including third party vendors outside the company.
Whilst the role is offshore, we truly see the successful candidate being an integral part of the Payroll Team – we would see the individual attending team meetings and hope they would contribute towards system and process improvements.
Your key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Running regular end-to-end processing of payroll for employees located in multiple countries. Main responsibilities include being responsible for the review, maintaining and collating of employee and payroll data in a timely manner and ensuring accuracy of data. Processing manual tax calculations, preparation of termination pays calculations and updating employee changes (g., department transfers, position tile changes, salary/work hours changes, unpaid leave, etc.) in Netsuite.
- Manage the end-to-end payroll operations workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Ensuring all assigned matters are compliance and adhering to internal company policies, respective payroll country regulations, tax, and withholdings law.
- Assist Senior Payroll Team Leader with the preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and year-end payroll reconciliation reports and accrual reports. This includes auditing, analyzing, and reconciling year-to-date payroll and leave data to ensure all payroll accounts are reconciled and accurate.
- Coordinate with internal and external payroll partners to ensure timely and accurate processing of all employees’ payroll and or benefits payments.
- Act as point of contact for designated payroll mailboxes to ensure all queries are addressed and resolved within the required SLAs.
- Prepare and distribute Year End forms in accordance with the statutory reporting due date per country
- Carrying out any other ad-hoc tasks that are necessary including administration support on projects and other areas of focus for the Payroll Operations team.
What we are looking for:
- Candidate must be at least a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Finance/Accounting/Human Resources or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years payroll experience handling APAC and or EMEA payroll.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and manual payroll processing.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven record of excellent customer support and process improvement mindset.
- Superior communications skills both verbal and written (in English)
- Adaptable and able to respond in a positive and constructive manner
- Capable of multi-tasking and maintaining confidentiality.
- Proven ability to pro-actively identify, evaluate problems and determining root causes.
Who we are and what are we doing?
Nuix is on a journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. Under the guidance of a newly formed Executive Committee, we are committed to progressing our collective mission to achieve our vision. As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team within our guiding values:
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
- Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
- Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
- Teamwork – Stronger together
- People – Respect, Encourage,
- Reward Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
- Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer*