Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organisations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
At Nuix, we hire the best people from around the world and empower them to do what they do best. We pride ourselves on our ongoing innovation, dedicated customer service and cutting-edge solutions that make a real difference to our customers and the world in which we live.
We collaborate to provide innovative solutions for more than 1,800 customers in over 72 countries. Our customers include many of the world’s top financial institutions, corporations and government departments, all major global regulatory agencies, leading security and law enforcement agencies, and all tier-one advisory firms and litigation support vendors.
- Develop the communications strategy for Nuix both internally and externally, and defining and executing a narrative that positively positions Nuix.
- Execute Internal Comms, PR and Social Media that brings that strategy to life and engenders engagement, confidence and buy-in from all stakeholders internal and external.
- Support the Go-to-Market teams with lead-generation activities across the internal and external channels.
- Develop and manage key internal communication channels – including email, intranet, newsletters, videos, internal social and events (e.g. Town Halls).
- Develop and manage key external communication channels – including website, social media platforms, and user communities.
- Leadership of a team of 2 capable specialists, and structuring the way they work as a team, creating cohesion and synergy between internal and external communications.
- Set up processes and systems to manage workflow, briefing, approvals, digital asset management tools, developing a content bank to build the marketing assets/comms.
- Champion the visual brand guidelines across all marketing collateral internal and external.
- Provide writing, editing and proofreading support as required.
- Provide reporting and analysis to continually optimize internal and external engagement and strengthen the Nuix brand with all audiences.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 7-10 years experience in Communications roles at global organisations
- Experience in change management a plus
- Experience in driving a cultural change, through communications, is a plus
- Experience leading a high performing team of diverse talent
- Flexibility to work across time zones in ambiguous situations, cross-team environments, and support other cross program work-streams
- Highly organised, with a natural ability to deliver both on strategic and tactical plans
- Results oriented, ability to work at pace and with agility
- Great them player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- High level of professionalism, energy and sense of urgency to make things happen
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Exceptional business acumen and understanding of organisational issues and challenges
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills, to audiences of varying seniority
- Ability to simplify complex messaging and develop communication plan, communications and training material
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
We know that imposter syndrome can stop great candidates applying, so please don’t hesitate to apply or reach out – we would love to hear from you.
**Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer**