We are now seeking to add proven experienced Enterprise Software sales professionals from similar disciplines to join our EMEA Enterprise Sales Team. Candidates should have a track record in high value based and closing Enterprise Class Solutions at ‘C Level’ directly as well as in liaison with key Channel & SI partners.
This position will be based in Germany (with travel as required). You will unearth and manage prospect opportunities efficiently through the sales process in line with agreed quota and targets.
You will work key accounts to introduce and expand the Nuix footprint across multiple departments and critical business use cases. The successful candidate will excel at presenting the Nuix value proposition and matching this to customer needs.
A proven track record in Digital Investigations, information security disciplines and ‘big data’ processing and digital insight technologies will be a major benefit, familiarity of applied AI & Machine Learning and Identity Resolution technologies will also provide an ideal background for the role.
- Sell Nuix software licenses to new name corporate accounts in line with the sales plan and commission structure.
- Build real pipeline to manage and hit quota and revenue targets as allocated by sales management.
- Contribute to Nuix lead generation and marketing event programs in EMEA.
- Engage Nuix resources effectively in the pursuit of business including marketing and pre-sales and if necessary product development for large scale strategic opportunities.
- Update salesforce.com with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into key accounts, opportunities and forecasts.
- Leverage, promote and collaborate with Nuix Channel and partners as appropriate.
- Participate in industry events and forums in liaison with Nuix EMEA Marketing
- Be a Nuix brand ambassador in the market place.
- Manage accounts to ensure full penetration of Nuix solutions.
- Experience in sales and support of authorities in Germany
- Relevant and related industry Software Sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of driving sales account revenue and exceeding revenue targets.
- Thorough understanding of solution sales cycles and a successful track record in closing complex sales.
- Demonstrated ability to operate at a senior level within large corporates demonstrating understanding of their organisation, business model and the enterprise opportunities that exist and converting these opportunities to sales.
- A strong track record of creating and maintaining an effective network within your markets and area of expertise that has allowed you to do business successfully.
- Confidence to present and demonstrate software and solution value to key prospects at ‘c level’
- Proven ability that not only demonstrates expertise in the area of selling and consulting but also the ability to present and explain the technical elements of product or services.
- Proven negotiation skills at ‘C Level’
- Ability to co-ordinate the end-to end activities from pre-sales through to post sales to ensure excellent levels of service throughout the process.
Key Skills and Educational Background:
- Educated to degree level in Business, IS or Computer science.
- Proficiency in developing account strategies, creating customer relationships, and accelerating engagements to close large enterprise license agreements.
- Proven track record of ability to deliver sales of complex software and solutions in a competitive environment.
- Be a strong communicator who is comfortable conversing at senior levels within an organisation.
- Be technically astute with the ability to converse with both our technical engineers and the customer.
- Strategic thinker with excellent execution abilities.
- Have the ability to work in a dynamic environment where the ability to work autonomously is key.
- Be mobile, travel across EMEA is an element of this role.
Nuix is on an incredible journey of transformation, aligning our strengths with our ambitions to pursue greater opportunities. To find out more about who we are and what we are doing, please visit our web page.
As we expand our global team and extend our skills and expertise, we are unified as one Nuix team guided by our shared values.
Finding Truth in a Digital World.
Nuix Mission Statement
Nuix creates innovative software that empowers organizations to simply and quickly find the truth from any data in a digital world. We are a passionate and talented team, delighting our customers with software that transforms data into actionable intelligence.
Customers – Focus, Deliver, Delight
Innovation – Unleash Collective Genius
Teamwork – Stronger together
People – Respect, Encourage, Reward
Integrity – Authentic and Accountable
Passion – Committed to the Mission
We believe in these principles and seek to weave them into the fabric of our daily work at Nuix. In doing so, we co-create a dynamic and purposeful company culture that we can be proud of and want to belong to.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer