We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
You will be a key business partner to the AMER go-to-market leadership team across Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations. You will oversee the design and implementation of best-in-class Go-to-Market motions, build territory carve, develop Sales Incentive Plan/Compensation/Quota strategies, and deliver data-driven insights. Partnering with the regional GM you will assist in building Notions market development and regional revenue growth strategy.
The ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of the SaaS and/or eCommerce sales landscape and experience driving robust enablement programs focused on sales excellence, and using data to assess efficacy. This candidate will demonstrate a nose for business value and a history of getting results across both inbound and outbound GTM funnels. Most importantly, the candidate will deliver through strong relationships and use excellent communication to reach alignment across teams, keep projects on track, create an inclusive culture, and have fun.
What You'll Achieve:
- Build early-stage AMER Sales Operations to maximize the future revenue growth for the geography (Northern America and LATAM)
- Partner with AMER GM and the AMER leadership team to drive strategy and results for the geography
- Develop a quantified view of the market opportunity to optimize territory coverage, sales resource and quota planning accordingly
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop effective engagement models across the teams
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership to identify the needs and skill gaps, work with Sales Enablement to build enablement content around them, and develop effective enablement resources and programming, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools for enablement and adoption
- Establish metrics to measure the sales productivity and uncover revenue growth levers
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 8+ years of strategy, operations, and analytics experience with a track record of driving growth
- Strong self-starter who operates with urgency and proactively drives business results; Ability to operate in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
- Strong business-process design experience; Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships, including senior leadership
- SQL and salesforce skills, expert Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
Nice to Haves:
- SAAS experience
- Startup experience
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.