We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
You’ll be one of the founding members on the influencer marketing team which manages influencer partnerships, podcasts, brand partnerships, and more to come, helping Notion own the productivity space with creators around the globe. All kinds of creators and influencers are using Notion to manage their lives, businesses, and production workflows — YouTubers, TikTokers, Instagram influencers, artists, designers, Twitch streamers, and so many more.
We've been thrilled to see hundreds of stories told directly from creators about how they use Notion across all these channels. We want to harness this momentum and build relationships with them!
In this role, you'll forge connections with all kinds of creators that we can partner with to spread the word about Notion and teach others how they can use the product to manage their work, build their platforms and businesses, and more. Your North Star would be to get every creator in the world using and talking about Notion ⭐
What You'll Achieve:
- Strategize: Build a strategy to get creators across platforms on Notion and sharing how they use Notion in their day to day.
- Engage: Incentivize creators and provide them value to deepen their engagement with Notion and encourage distribution throughout their networks.
- Partner: Forge relationships with dozens and eventually hundreds of incredible creators as their point of contact at Notion. Work closely with partner organizations and agencies to increase our reach, and represent us at relevant industry events where we can meet more great folks.
- Collaborate: Align our influencer efforts with broader marketing campaigns, our international marketing strategy, and company-wide goals
- Educate: Produce programming and content to help creators make the most of Notion. Work with new users and advanced users to make sure they're succeeding with the product, and that they understand how they can amplify their creations and tips.
Skills and Toolset You'll Need to Bring:
- 2-5 years managing influencer programs, affiliate programs, brand partnerships, or public/talent relations.
- Superb project management and cross-functional organizational skills.
- Proven track record of forging relationships and partnerships.
- Strong execution mindset – we're moving fast and there is a lot to do every day. You don't mind getting scrappy and going above and beyond.
- Advanced understanding of metrics, and how to track, report, and influence them.
- Experience with fast-paced change management, ideally at a high-growth company.
Nice to Haves:
- You're a Notion super fan and know the ins and outs of the product.
- Passionate about the world of creators and excited to find ways to support every creator out there
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.