We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Sales Enablement leader to play a critical role in helping our team to continually improve our sales productivity.
You will be a key business partner to the go to market leadership team across sales, marketing, product, and operations. You will oversee the design and implementation of onboarding, training, enablement and resourcing, and best in class Go to Market motions.
The ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of the SaaS and/or eCommerce sales landscape and experience driving robust enablement programs focused on sales excellence, and using data to assess efficacy. This candidate will demonstrate a nose for business value and a history of getting results across both inbound and outbound GTM funnels. Most importantly, the candidate will deliver through strong relationships and use excellent communication to reach alignment across teams, keep projects on track, create an inclusive culture, and have fun.
What You'll Achieve:
- Design and deliver a broad range of sales training programs designed to reduce ramp time and increase performance to sales quotas
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop effective enablement resources and programming, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools enablement and adoption
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership to identify the needs and skill gaps and build enablement deliverables and content around them
- Establish metrics to measure the impact and efficacy of sales enablement programs on sales productivity
- Ensure our sales teams are equipped with the content and skills needed to manage their accounts, build account plans and master deal execution
- Ensure the team has the content, skills and domain knowledge to effectively demonstrate value of our products, features, and solutions
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 7-10+ years experience building and delivering effective sales enablement programs that have demonstrable impact on revenue generation
- Experience designing and launching large scale enablement initiatives that involve varied audiences, stakeholders
- Experience building curriculum, and designing delivery and assessment mechanisms
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of sales competencies and methodologies
- Experience leading virtual and in-person training
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships, including senior leadership
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and then make it happen. Start-up or growth experience is a must.
- Experience working with leading sales enablement and CRM technologies.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Notion.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.