We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
Joining the Brand team at Notion, you’ll be responsible for global media strategy, planning & execution, reporting into the Global Head of Campaigns. As the first to establish this new role, you’ll collaborate with internal partners, external agencies, and vendors to drive the go-to-market process and project management for our integrated brand campaigns, including advertising, media, and owned marketing.
What You'll Achieve:
- Translate business objectives and the brand marketing vision to lead global media strategy for Notion, inclusive of: go-to-market planning, online and offline campaign strategies, creative development, measurement, tools, cross-functional integration and budgeting; applied across top-tier international markets.
- Create and execute custom media partnerships to bring brand strategy to life through innovative and engaging advertising platforms, including linear TV, Connected TV, OTT, OOH, Radio, Digital Video, Audio, Custom Content/Events, and Social.
- Partner with our Growth Marketing team to integrate and optimize brand media across performance marketing channels including SEM, Display, and YouTube.
- Ensure we deliver an impactful message to prospects and customers at the right time, in the right channel, throughout the buyer's journey and customer lifecycle.
- Develop RFPs, formulate final media plan recommendations and buy summaries, and create campaign measurement plans, regular reporting (weekly/monthly), and campaign wrap reports.
- Support the evaluation, onboarding, and production process of agencies, including creative, media, insights, and analytics vendors.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, integrated media, or brand strategy with 4+ specifically in media strategy, buying, and planning
- Expertise in traditional and emerging media capabilities and trends
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in programmatic media buying
- Experience directly managing global AOR (agency of record)
- Bachelor’s degree
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.