- Full Time
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
As the Notion EMEA Communications Lead, you’ll be an integral part of the Communications, Brand, and Marketing team. Your responsibilities will include developing and executing strategic communication initiatives across the EMEA region to support Notion's brand, products, and key business priorities. You'll work closely with key cross-functional teams to craft impactful, localized campaigns and messaging, and engage members of the media across the EU. This role reports to our Head of Global Communications and is based in our Dublin office.
As the primary point of contact for all international media and EMEA teams, you will work hand-in-hand with Notion’s go-to-market (GTM) leads to ensure messaging is accurate, consistent, and on-brand at the local level in each respective region. Additionally, you will develop and execute regional communications plans that educate and raise awareness for our growing international footprint at both the consumer and enterprise level. Some of your responsibilities will include fostering meaningful relationships with GTM and Marketing cross-functional partners, setting overall strategy, planning, executive preparation and support, speaking engagements, awards, and more.
Lastly, you’ll be a foundational member of the external communications team. This role is critical as you will be a thought partner to the Global Head of Communications and will help to build this function from the ground up.
What You'll Achieve:
- Develop and execute a multi-channel communications strategy for the EMEA region, including press, social media, content marketing, customer marketing, and events
- Build relationships with local media, external agencies and understand the media landscape in key markets to drive media coverage and engagement for Notion. This includes new market launches, product announcements, corporate milestones, local executive hires, and more
- Plan and execute media events, executive speaking engagements, and other in-person activations across the region
- Work cross-functionally with the global marketing team to ensure a consistent brand voice and messaging across all regions
- Provide regular reports and insights into EMEA communications impact, media coverage, and audience engagement while monitoring media and industry trends to help shape product messaging and strategy
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in communications, marketing, or public relations, preferably at a technology company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to craft compelling content for a variety of audiences
- Existing relationships with key media, influencers, and industry organizations across EMEA media markets
- Track record of building and executing impactful, data-driven communications strategies and campaigns
- Successful experience in building strong external support in partnership with an agency partner
- Proficiency in various digital marketing and social media channels
- Analytical mindset with the ability to measure the impact of communications initiatives and optimize accordingly
- Experience working cross-functionally in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with the enterprise software industry and SaaS business models
- Basic knowledge of SEO, content marketing, and marketing automation best practices
- Proficiency in additional European languages
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.