- Full Time
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
About The Role:
As a Compensation Partner, you will be a key member of our People team and have the opportunity to help craft and maintain Notion’s compensation programs across the company. You will play an important role in evaluating, designing, implementing, and communicating Notion’s compensation programs and policies.
What You'll Achieve:
- As an early member of the compensation team, you’ll support in the evolution our compensation philosophy by continuous review of our salary structures, leveling framework and other compensation-related initiatives
- Provide broad compensation support, including compensation overviews, internal reporting, dashboards and ad-hoc analysis
- Advise recruiting on compensation offers and ensure offers align with Notion’s compensation philosophy
- Benchmark and review salary/equity ranges and manage job architecture
- Support the bi-annual compensation cycles and communication of new compensation programs
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 4+ years of compensation experience
- Proven track record of success in compensation management, cross-functional partnership and data analysis
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Understanding of compensation surveys and benchmarking
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy, excellent problem-solving, analytical, budgeting, and research skills
- Proven organizational skills, including balancing multiple responsibilities, and effectively meeting deadlines
- Effective communication and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels with a high level of responsiveness
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws and regulations
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data with the utmost integrity
- Well-versed understanding of equity comp such as stock options and RSUs
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in a high-growth technology company
- Experience with Radford, Pave, Option Impact and Rippling
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
Notion is committed to providing highly competitive cash compensation, equity, and benefits. The compensation offered for this role will be based on multiple factors such as location, the role’s scope and complexity, and the candidate’s experience and expertise, and may vary from the range provided below. For roles based in San Francisco, the estimated base salary range for this role is $120,000 – 160,000 per year.