- Full Time
We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Nike, Airbnb, Slack, Samsung and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
About The Role:
- Actively work to maintain strong relationships with Notion's existing customer base while identifying opportunity for expanding usage
- Drive executive level relationships within our largest customer base
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering Notion Enterprise Expansion and Renewal revenue targets
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with internal teams (sales, customer success, deal-desk, ops, legal) to ensure timely renewals
- Innovate and iterate on the contract renewal process to retain and grow customers while mitigating churn or contraction
- Identify and manage expansion opportunities to ensure Notion adoption within Enterprise customer base
- Partner with the Customer Success team on marquee Enterprise accounts to expand use cases and create stickier customer
- Document and share key findings and learnings with broader Notion organization
What You'll Achieve:
- Founding member of the Account Management team: As one of the first Japan dedicated Account Managers, you will help build the foundation for a future large, revenue focused team
- Advise our top customers: Be the first line of contact for all our customer's needs and summarize key learnings back to our leadership teams.
- Join a fantastic team at a magical time: We've hit profitability and over three million users with a small team, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You'll join at the perfect time to shape how we grow from here.
- Meaningfully shape our future product: As you engage with customers, you'll gain insights to help us serve them better — and work with product to inform what we do next.
- Elevate your skills as we tackle our most impactful challenges: We've achieved more than teams 10x our size in less time — and there's so much more to do and learn.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5+ years of proven sales, account management, and/or consulting experience inclusive of renewals and negotiation skills
- Ability to create executive level relationships in marquee customer base
- Ability to meet multi LOB leaders to identify Notion’s value prop for existing customers
- Create and deliver against strategic account plan within customer base
- Interest and strong ability to understand a customer's business goals and drive solution based selling strategies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Japanese
- Collaborative and team oriented
Nice To Have:
- You've been an early sales hire at a fast growing start up before
- You've got strong technical chops
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we want our global employee base to represent the wide diversity of our customers. If you’re excited about a role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If you’re a builder at heart, share our company values, and enthusiastic about making software toolmaking ubiquitous, we want to hear from you.
Notion is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Notion considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Notion is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.