At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for a Finance Analyst who will be the business partner for our global sales teams, supporting this department with strategic business planning and budgeting. This person will report to the Sr. Manager FP&A, Sales & Partners and will partner with our VP of Sales and VP of Revenue Operations.
This is a hands-on financial position, playing a lead role in influencing strategy and performance management of the business. The Sr. Analyst will play a key role in providing financial support, thought leadership and performance tracking, benchmarking and analysis for our GTM teams.
How You'll Make a Difference:
- Run financial planning and forecasting; build reporting from the ground up in areas including sales cycle times, conversion rates, sales efficiency, quota attainment, headcount, expenses core company KPIs and SaaS metrics
- Partner with our Sales & Revenue Ops teams to align business, operational and financial planning against company objectives and ROI to help business partners make smarter decisions
- Primary business partner for the VP of Sales of Revenue Operations
- Advise the leaders on financial implications of strategic decisions through long-term planning process including resource allocation
- Partner closely with Accounting and Corporate FP&A to ensure a smooth close processes and assist with quarterly board meeting preparations
- Participate in the annual financial planning process, serving as the subject matter expert for financial impact of sales
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CFA or MBA a plus
- 3+ years of FP&A experience with software companies with a SaaS business model, minimum 1+ years supporting go-to-market
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Strong familiarity with SaaS metrics including ARR, CAC payback, LTV:CAC, conversion rates and magic number
- Excellent storyteller with deep strategic thinking, analytical and financial modeling skills
- Error free, attention to detail with passion for achieving a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Planful, NetSuite, and Tableau experience preferred
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.