At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join our growing Customer Success Operations team. In this role, you will report to the Manager of Customer Success Operations and partner closely with Customer Success & Support leadership to drive visibility into core metrics and business drivers, improve operational efficiencies, and develop scalable strategies to improve the customer experience. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, proactive in seeking solutions to challenging problems, and highly focused on solving for our customers.
How you will make a difference:
- Deliver actionable insights and strategic recommendations to the Customer Success & Support leadership team
- Own reporting and analytics for Customer Success & Support; drive increased visibility into core metrics such as retention and NPS, measure and track the impact of key business initiatives, and proactively surface insights and areas of opportunity for the business
- Partner with Customer Success & Support leadership to develop scalable strategies to improve business processes and systems, with a focus on operational excellence, improving team effectiveness and efficiency, and driving key outcomes for customers, such as reducing ticket and chat response times and ticket backlog
- Support business planning processes, including headcount and capacity planning and productivity modeling
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales Operations, Product, Business Intelligence, and Finance
Who you are:
- You have 3 -4 years of professional experience in an analytics / business operations / consulting role
- You possess strong SQL skills and the ability to use tools such as Python, R, and Excel to work efficiently at scale
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, PowerBI)
- You have strong communication and organizational skills, a demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders, and experience preparing materials for an executive audience
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.