The Sales Operations team is critical to the overall success of Klaviyo’s sales and channel teams and you will play an important role in ensuring the timely and accurate payouts of Klaviyo’s sales reps and partners. You are a multi-tasker, with attention to detail, who has experience with system administration, follows and enforces best practice, and you are comfortable with complex analysis.
Our sales team and partner program are growing rapidly and you will be involved in the calculation of everything compensation related. The person who would best fit this role is meticulous, collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Sr. Sales Operations Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Responsible for calculation of monthly sales commission, and correspondence with sales and finance to complete and approve the processing of payment
- Meet with Sales Leadership on a monthly basis to review and finalize sales compensation calculations
- Responsible for calculation of monthly and quarterly partner revenue share accruals and payments, and correspondence with the channel and finance teams to complete and approve the processing of payment
- Sales and Channel point of contact to research and resolve day to day commission & revenue share questions and disputes
- Prepare and distribute out monthly and quarterly commissions and attainment
- Develop commission related documentation and analysis
- Minor troubleshooting and configuration of sales compensation tool
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of experience in a compensation, related sales operations or finance functions
- You're a clear and thoughtful communicator in discussing and sharing sensitive performance and compensation data with a range of business functions
- Prior experience with a sales compensation software is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce is required
- You sweat the details and always maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required for this role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required for this role
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.