- Full Time
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
As the Manager of Success at Scale you will lead our team of Success Managers working with our large and rapidly growing portfolio of Entrepreneur/SMB customers. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, evaluating, coaching, and leading a team of new and established CSMs in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. You will work closely with the SaS Manager of EMEA to build a world class global customer experience, as part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will be responsible for driving net revenue retention and sustainable, long-term customer value. In this role you will focus on driving customer outcomes in a scalable way – through your team, systems & automations and a strong collaboration with teams across the business such as customer ed, support and product.
You will report into the Senior Director of Customer Success and work closely with the other Managers to help build a team of highly successful professionals who are able to execute exceptional scaled customer success initiatives.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Manage a team of 8-10 direct reports. Recruit, interview, hire, and train additional new team members.
- Work cross-functionally, developing close relationships with sales, onboarding, marketing and product to understand customer challenges and needs and proactively surface opportunities for improvements to the customer experience
- Serve as a coach and a leader, helping to develop the skills of your individual contributors so they are able to achieve their career goals.
- Supporting and advising team members in their day to day responsibilities including driving customer outcomes through customer strategy calls and proactive reach-out.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customer issues and resolve those issues in a manner that builds trust with both customers and Klaviyo team members.
- Manage day-to-day operations, data analysis, goal setting, career development, performance management, and process improvement.
- Be a leader in the company, with an excellent attitude that inspires others to do their best work.
- Proactively (and collaboratively) remove roadblocks getting in the way of others
- Assess customer sentiment for your team, discovering trends to improve or capitalize on to improve customer outcomes.
Who You Are:
- 4+ years experience as a Manager in a Customer Success Team for a high growth SaaS company
- Operationally focused with experience project managing cross functional projects to drive key outcomes
- A Culture Curator with a passion to build a strong team environment build around inclusivity, collaboration and learning
- A track record working creatively problem-solving and collaborating with Sales, Product, and Marketing to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Highly data-driven and self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy. SaaS MarTech experience is a plus.
- Handling escalation issues and building trust with team members and customers.
- Delivering strategic recommendations to customers to improve their product adoption and/or marketing at scale.
- Responsible for measuring efficacy of team output related to customer success outcomes.
- Ideally experience leveraging tooling like Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk, Tableau to manage the operations of your team.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.