At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
About the Team:
This Operations Analyst position will join our growing Customer Success Operations Team, a part of our larger Go To Market Function, but still closely aligned and focused on supporting our Customer Success & Support Organization, including: Onboarding, Customer Education, Voice of the Customer, and of course the Support and Customer Success functions.
The Customer Success Operations Team has grown significantly over the past few years to scale to meet the needs of our business and customers, you’ll have the opportunity to learn alongside several team members and work together to solve interesting problems.
About the role:
As an Operations Analyst you will partner closely with Customer Success & Support Leadership and stakeholders to build reporting, analyze performance, and identify opportunities to improve business outcomes and operational efficiencies which in turn improve customer outcomes and experience.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Independently analyze data in a proactive manner to identify trends, changes, and insights in various business measures of the Customer Success & Support organization, and present findings to various stakeholders and leadership.
- Partner with Customer Success & Support leadership on identification, design, implementation, and testing of processes to improve business and customer outcomes
- Build and maintain automated reporting in data visualization software to improve data accessibility for functional partners in accordance with business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as Sales Operations, Product, Business Intelligence, Data Science, and Finance
- Present and deliver on strategic recommendations that will help the Customer Success & Support organization and Klaviyo achieve their business goals and objectives
Who you are:
- Familiarity with querying and building of tables using SQL
- Strong Excel skills and mathematical background
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (i.e. Looker, PowerBI)
- Is excited to approach new problems and does so with an analytical mindset
- Experience executing hypothesis testing experiments to measure impact of system and process changes
- Candidate that demonstrates strong interpersonal and presentation skills in both individual and group settings
- Individual accountability and organizational skills will prove important in this role
- 2-3 Years of Experience in an analytics or business operations role
Nice to have:
- Experience with popular open source data libraries for Python or R
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.