At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is seeking a Billing Specialist that will actively contribute to the growth and development of our Accounts Receivable and Finance functions. This highly impactful role will work cross-functionally with teams like customer success, product, operations, and sales. Ultimately, to provide a best-in-class customer experience, foster strong working relationships, and support how our customers interact with Finance. This support will include new customer onboarding (internal), customer Q&A, internal FAQ, improvements in operational processes, data entry, and technology. This person must be self-motivated, dedicated, hard-working, and extremely organized. It’s an incredibly exciting time for our team, as Klaviyo continues to tackle new challenges in a fast-paced, growing environment. Come join us and help create a delightful experience for our customers.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Onboarding: Manage finance onboarding process for new Klaviyo customers that will accurately align contract pricing, commercial terms, and billing contacts
- Manage AR/Onboarding requests based on internal SLA’s for new customers
- Track contract amendments to ensure they are properly executed on customer invoices
- Provide customers with tax documents and new vendor forms to assure timely payment
- Own all Slack communication pipeline, and eventually become an administrator of Zendesk ticketing system
- Update and manage Finance Operating Guide and help prevent mis-information across the company
- Assist in month, quarter, and year end close cycles by reporting accurate data
- Assist in special Accounts Receivable projects
Who You Are
- Experience in accounts receivable modules: Sage Intacct ERP tool, Stripe payment processing, Zendesk, Salesforce, NetSuite SAP is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a SaaS industry
- Basic understanding of accounting principals
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Index Match, Sum If, etc.)
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment including ability to remain flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient while interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with others within and outside of Finance teams
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and via email
- Must be detail oriented and deadline driven with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative in identifying needs, organizing work day, and make effective use of time
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.