- Full Time
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Klaviyo? Visit careers.klaviyo.com to see how we empower creators to own their own destiny.
Our East Coast team is seeking an Enterprise/Mid-market Account Executive! At Klaviyo Account Executives are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on Klaviyo’s prospects, on Klaviyo’s trajectory and as a result, on themselves. At Klaviyo, Enterprise/Mid-market AE's pride themselves on working directly with upmarket clients like Marc Jacobs, Steve Madden, Walmart Home Brands, Taylormade Golf, Citizen Watches, etc… Our upmarket segment is a rapidly expanding area of business for Klaviyo — Klaviyo is one of the few companies that is able to support a multi-segment go-to-market strategy. Mid-market AE's at Klaviyo run the entire sales cycle — from qualification to demo to driving the buying process to close — with support from Strategic Solutions Architects you are responsible for partnering with Customer Success and other cross-departmental functions.
How You’ll Make a Difference:
- Build Klaviyo’s Mid-market and Enterprise client base and be a part of a company-wide initiative
- Actively manage your pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Support the success of your peers
- Exhibit Klaviyo’s values of accountability and effort
- Provide guidance and support to new Account Executives
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Customer Success to identify and improve cross-departmental efforts for Upmarket clients
Who You Are:
- Located in the Boston area – this role is specific to our east coast team
- 5+ years of closing experience, ideally within SaaS & MarTech
- Experience and interest in working with strategic accounts with multiple stakeholders
- Technical selling capability, and understanding of MarTech competitive landscape
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Aren’t afraid to hear no, and embrace failure as an opportunity to improve
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a California, Colorado, Rhode Island, Washington, New York City, or Jersey City resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found at klaviyorewards.com.
Klaviyo is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, color, religion or religious creed, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, veteran or active military status, marital status, criminal record, genetics, retaliation, sexual harassment or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.